[Wolves] OT: 2 Live8 tickets possibly available - Hyde Park this Saturday 2nd July

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Wed Jun 29 15:10:26 BST 2005

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 02:21:54PM +0100, fizzy wrote:

> The government.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, sorry, you we're being serious. The government aren't helping anyone except
themselves. We get more and more taxes yet no one seems to benefit from the
money. We fight unnecessary and illegal wars. Yet nothing is done for the
country. No offence to the Iraqi people but it's about time we cleared out and
let them get on with it. If they are incapable of running their own country
then that's just tough. We have enough problems here to sort out.

/me gets off of his soapbox and returns to work

Lee

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic