[Wolves] Broadband

Dick Turpin highwayman.turpin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 20:10:30 BST 2005

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 18:45, kev adams wrote:

> I thought that's why computers used kettle leads ;-p

I had a customer phone last year
Customer "My computers dead"
Me "is the power light on? is it switched on at the plug?"
Customer "No theres no light it is switched on"
Me "Tell you what just try something for me, take the power lead out of the
printer and swap it with the one in your PC"

(I now the site and new it was the same type of lead)

Customer "I'm not doing that you'll have to send someone out"
Me "But if its the fuse its going to be a very expensive call out"
Customer "I'm not technically minded can you send someone?"

To cut a long story short £65.00 to replace a £2.50 fuse.

Oops

--
Regards
Dick Turpin