[Wolves] help with gentoo

David Morley davmor2 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 22:05:09 BST 2005

I decided after having half a dozen programs lockup on me that I would try
GENTOO again.  Knowing a bit more than I did before about Linux and talking
to Ron at LRL it reminded me that I didn't have the same problem with GENTOO
I just didn't know what to do with Gentoo once it had finally installed.
I've got pretty much everything installed had a couple of problems with
Nvidia GLX and KERNEL but finally got them to install next is to edit the
xorg.conf file but there isn't one where gentoo say it is can anyone help
please?