[Wolves] Wolves Uni LUG

Old Dan djones9960 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:10:49 GMT 2005

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:50:53 +0000, Andy Wootton
<andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> The same thing seems to have happened in Coventry. There is a Coventry
> LUG and a Warwick Uni. (which is in Coventry) LUG.
> A bit of 'tine & gine' elitism perhaps?

Actually, I've been to Warwick Uni a couple of times and it's really
out in the sticks a bit.  Kinda halfway between Coventry and Warwick.
Pretty understandable that they'd want their own group TBH.

Now if Coventry Uni had the same thing, I'd agree with you....

--
Dan