[Wolves] Linux with windows ads??

Mark R. Trotman mark at armscroft.com
Sat Mar 12 08:57:15 GMT 2005

Mo Awkati wrote:

> I just got annoyed when I saw the ads. Surely the
> webmaster/s are aware of it. I accept they may need
> the money to keep the site going, I would rather see a
> different ad.

This is sweet irony! What better thing for M$ to do than spend a
proportion of their massive advertising budget on helping to maintain a
Linux site. To be fair, no-one looking at a Linux site is going to be
swayed by a M$ ad, are they?? If it were the other way around, it *may*
be different. I think it should be M$ that are getting mad annoyed Linux
users.

--

Mark