[Wolves] Silly question but...

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Wed Mar 16 16:17:30 GMT 2005

> Ok, cheers guys.  I'm not going to lie and say "ooh,
> yes I understand
> that perfectly" because I'm still not 100%.
> However, I am now a
> little clearer and it will probably sink in deeper
> the more I ponder
> it over the day.  It's just one of those subjects
> that people seem to
> take for granted.  I'm a pain and want to know that
> bit more ;-)

The difference between a newbie and a guru is how much
they want to know and how much pain they were willing
to take and inflict on the way. :-)

Networking in general is one of those subjects that no
one piece is particularly hard, its just that there
are so many pieces its hard to keep them all in memory
at once (anyone know where I can get more RAM for a
model 1.0 brain?)

chris