[Wolves] Ubuntu Hoary - orders being taken now

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 20:03:59 GMT 2005

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:20:48 +0000, Tim Humpherson
<tim.humpherson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just got a spare HDD I could 'try' Debian-based Linux, Ubuntu.  When
> your CD arrives from Canonical Ltd, may I have a copy of this one if I
> give you a blank disc?
>
> Cheers, Kevan.
>

> Tim

No trouble at all, Tim.  In fact if you want the current stable one -
which is version 4.1 - I've still got some spare.  Have you registerd
on the Ubuntu site?  If you get your name down they will send you free
CD's too.  Let me know what you want to do :-)

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street