[Wolves] Knoppix screen size

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 09:03:33 GMT 2005

Hi folk

I am using a Knoppix cd which I made from a recent LXF
issue. When I load a laptop the window size is about
5x7 inches big. How do I get it to use the full screen
size? I looked up the Knoppix website and the docs,
there is a configuration file which I can open from
Knoppix when its runing but I can't alter or save; the
entry in the file is 1280x1024 which in theory should
use the whole screen. When I run an older version of
Knoppix it uses the whole screen without any
problems!!I would like to sort it so that I could use
the laptop when I am on holiday next week. For example
I can open the GIMP but when I creat a new file I
can't see the "OK" and "Cancel" buttons.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Mo