[Wolves] Suse 9.3

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sat Mar 26 19:06:26 GMT 2005

On Saturday 26 March 2005 18:38, Steve Parkes wrote:

> http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/ for qemu, and
> http://bochs.sourceforge.net/ for bochs.  They can both do full pc
> virtualisation like vmware.  qemu also does other processors (in
> various incomplete states, the G3 ppc is the one I am waiting for cos I
> want to write an OS for hardware I have that isn't intel or currently
> running something important.) but bochs is very much like vmware if you
> already know that product.

Oh what! you mean I've got to look on the net for myself? :D

> I am pretty sure that rpm's exist for both projects you lazy bugger ;-)

Dick Turpin don't work for a living you know.

your a very perceptive man, the only reason I hate source files is I always
seem to need other stuff installed before the god dam 'make' 'make install'
works, its much better when some other poor sole has packaged everything up
for you.

Anyway I'm shagged out from riding Black Bess all day (work it out for
yourself)  ;-)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon