[Wolves] List

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Mar 30 16:12:04 BST 2005

On 30 Mar 2005, at 15:56, David Goodwin wrote:

>> 4. Woo (just curious - and maybe late)
>
> Here's a reminder Woo : Remember Kat's tail :)

I was going to do an oo-er misses thing with the inuendo but thought
better off it.  Here's a cats tail instead.

When I put the wheelie bin out this morning I was just about to leave
it on the kerb when I heard a little meeow from inside.  Next doors cat
had managed to get in a shut bin and then not be able to get out.  The
neighbours kick him out everynight and he normally sleeps in Toms play
house or the greenhouse (when the doors open in the summer) and comes
for a fuss every morning when I let the dog out.  Still I managed to
piss off the neighbours when I woke them up to return their unharmed
cat at 8 this morning (lazy as well as cruel it seems)

sparkes (inconsiderate bastard who can't add his name to a list because
as an inconsiderate bastard he is too bastardly inconsiderate to care,
oh shite I just ruined that, anyway not coming tonight unless England
score five ;-) )