[Wolves] Blog Trackbacks

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 22:17:30 BST 2005

Katherine Goodwin wrote:

> Ade wrote:

>> Ahah, touche young Kat !
>
> Right, I've got my trackback working - it adds my blog posting as a
> comment on Ade's blog, so if people want to join in (please do) - they
> can post comments on either Ade's or my blog:
> http://kat.codepoets.co.uk/kat/blog
>
> Kat

Hang on, this isn't fair. Ade's already forgotten what the argument was
about but you will be able to remember every word he said for years.

And since you asked last night, I think there are things in IT that
women are naturally better at. Every team I've worked in that contained
a woman functioned better than every team I've worked in that didn't and
it was nothing to do with making the tea. I think it has something to do
with a natural ability to organise children. I've also noticed that
nearly every 'successful woman' I've worked with in engineering
environments went to an all-girls school, supporting your view about
nurture.

Woo