[Wolves] Linux on an old PC

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Tue May 3 15:41:27 BST 2005

On Tuesday 03 May 2005 15:29, Peter Cannon wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 May 2005 14:50, Steve Parkes wrote:
> > burn the heretic!
>
> I would have put my usual comment about crosses but I suppose I cant
> anymore even though it was only meant in fun :-(
Oh dear me,

Perhaps we should also insist that the stake and firewood should only come
from sustained forests and renewable resources too?

But what about all the smoke pollution, tsk, it's just getting so complicated
to have a good old fashioned Witch Hunt these days.

Ahh sorry, perhaps that should read White Magic Wiccans, or something...

:P
--
Regards,

Pete Evans