[Wolves] request: laser printer

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu May 5 14:32:01 BST 2005

On 5 May 2005, at 14:07, Steve Parkes wrote:

> On 5 May 2005, at 09:17, Dick Turpin wrote:
>
>> On 5/4/05, Steve Parkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:
>>> a quick cheeky request, has any one got a laser printer with a pcu in
>>> decent condition going free to a good home?  All my printers have
>>> given
>>> up the ghost
>>
>> Cheeky??

on third read through I can see what you are getting at.  The PCU would
have to be the specific type as they are not generic, what I am
attempting to blag is a whole printer whose PCU has a couple of
thousand prints left in it that I can run into the ground until I start
earning a few quid again.

>> --
sparkes at westmids.biz  __            __    __          __    __
  cross platform software and web development          0701 7000 WEST