[Wolves] WIKI ToolsToReadBitStreams

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Mon May 9 16:27:30 BST 2005

I've finally delivered on a long-standing promise to write the advice
Sparkes and David Goodwin gave me on listening to Streaming Windows
Media Player (XFM & Kerrang! Radio) from GNU/Linux onto the LUG WIKI.

In the finest Unix tradition I've tried to make the page a bit more
generic - any application that can read a bit stream; file system or
streaming. Please help me!
I have in mind someone new to Linux from Windows who doesn't know what
tool will read a type of data. If there are obvious competitors then
maybe a very brief pros/cons between the alternatives.
http://lug.annable.co.uk/wiki.pl?ToolsToReadBitStreams