[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 85, Issue 17

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Tue May 10 14:39:14 BST 2005

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 13:59, Kevanf1 wrote:

> > Kevan, downloading it for you now, should be ready in about 2 Hours let
> > me know when you can pick it up?
> >
> > Kubantu-5.04-install-i386.iso
>
> Nice one Peter :-)  Tomorrow morning ok?  I'll bring along a blank CD.

Tomorrow? after I've spent the last hour designing a nice cover for the CD!!

Yeah not a problem, the download has finished going to burn it in a minute,
don't blame me if its no good.

Leave your disk at home you need it more than me.

You know we are here till 5.30pm your welcome to come and pick it up today if
you like.

Thats two favours in two days I'm changing my pseudonym from Dick Turpin to
Saint Peter!!!

--

Regards,
Peter Cannon.