[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 85, Issue 17

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed May 11 16:11:59 BST 2005

Peter Cannon wrote:

>Dave hates HTML with a vengeance but not as much as Sparkes does, luckily he
>is having his chains cleaned or else he would be frothing at the mouth by
>now. :-)

lol, David is offical LUG policeman on HTML email matters.  I am like
Lord Chief Justice or something rattling my chains on points of
principle, matters of historical importance and throwing my toys out of
my pram.

As we all know HTML mail is evil and the offical one strike before you
get your nuts eaten off by a pack of rabid skunks (p.42 of the LUG
constituion) is in play.  In fact let's just hope this message isn't
html as i have just reinstalled after disk failure

sparkes