[Wolves] OT: Make magazine

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 12:06:03 BST 2005

On 5/13/05, Rob Annable <rob.annable at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/13/05, Lee Parkes <leep at bogus.net> wrote:
> > O'Reilly have published a quarterly magazine, I got mine from amazon this week
> > and it seems pretty cool, just the thing that Linux ppl would appreciate :)
> >
> > http://makezine.com/
> >

> It has a pretty neat blog too:
>
> http://www.makezine.com/blog/index.rdf
>
> Rob
>
> --
> http://rob.annable.co.uk

Oh for it to be on the newstands over here.  It's a bit like an
electronic 'Backyard Ballistics'.  For those who are not familiar with
the title that is an excellent book by a guy called William Gurstelle.
 It has some fantastic home made rockets, cannons, mortars etc with
all the full plans.  All made from stuff like plastic drainpipe and
gas pipe.  :-))))  Well, when I was much younger one of my hobbies was
making different sorts of gunpowder and blackpowder.....  :-)

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street