[Wolves] Anyone knows second-hand laptop's price around wolves?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:53:12 BST 2005

On 5/16/05, David Goodwin <dg at clocksoft.com> wrote:
> Chris Ball wrote:
> > Try http://www.crs-uk.biz/ .
> >
> > They sent me a fax last week and do refurbished laptops and desktops.
> > I've not
> > tried them though, so I can't guaruntee what kind of service you'll get.
>
> Careful, I can see Peter getting excited over this .... (spam works?)
>
> David.

The shop that Woo mentioned is called Nomad Computers in Cheslyn Hay.
I don't know if they have any laptops/notebooks (as the industry now
likes to call them).  If I remember rightly we have somebody on the
list who actually works there?  Otherwise Peter is your man.  If you
want directions to either just ask.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer