[Wolves] Syntax Highlighting of code examples?

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Mon May 16 10:02:51 BST 2005

Hi all,

This may be completely impossible, but what I'm doing is this...

I've got some stylesheets and stuff (not written by me) that display html in slide
format.  It looks quite good and I'm happy with it.

The next thing I want is to be able to link to my code examples.  In an ideal world I'd
like to get them launching in a new broswer window, all syntax highlighted and everything.  I can
see that may well not be easy, so I'd be happy with it just to pop up and keep my
spacing...  I don't want to have to put anything else in the code to mess it up...

I've tried doing a search on it, but i can't seem to get my meaning across in some
sensible search terms.

Currently I have a link that launches the default text editor, but I'd like something
nicer.

Any ideas?  Am i being dim and missing an obvious solution?

Successful ideas will be rewarded with beer! :-)

thanks

Kat