[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 87, Issue 5

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Mon May 16 16:58:26 BST 2005

On Monday 16 May 2005 14:24, wolves-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:
> Stuart,
>
> I wonder if you can help me with some advice on Broadband packages for
> someone at work. He's just bought a laptop for the almost sole purpose of
> downloading music for his iPodish. He will therefore presumably need a
> large monthly limit but not necessarily wizard speed. I know you do a lot
> of this. Do you know a good broadband provider? The BT one, for instance,
> didn't seem to have much of a limit that I could tell.

Well Tom,

Heres what I use/have.

Vaulknut for music,pan for movies/everything else.
broadband = telewest 1 meg down no limit, I get about 5-6gig aday depending on
how much im downloading and from where at top limit i get 127-135KBPS down
from news servers with pan. so music comes quick ;)

hope this helps

roundyZ