[Wolves] Error message decoding...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 10:23:21 BST 2005

I've been trying to register on a forum using or run by 'phpBB'.
Whatever browser or OS I use I keep getting the following message:

General Error

Could not delete stale confirm data

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'staffslu_xmb1.phpbb_confirm' doesn't exist

DELETE FROM phpbb_confirm WHERE session_id NOT IN
('8a3b24045fda46e34c57f066bb446e3f',
'f818a2b6b62d2875c59339b36a247ae8',
'52bf4b5a7ef384c04b78ae922e11f510',
'e7790191225ea58af6e94272f01a614c',
'66cc770f405ab5869171aeea3cf647d7')

Line : 928
File : usercp_register.php

Any ideas about what is going on or what needs to be done?  It is a
server side problem I have been assured of that by the site admin.
But, he doesn't know how to fix it and neither does the hosting
company.  It's for the Staffs LUG forum and doesn't see much action
but at the moment it will not see any :-(((
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street