[Wolves] What makes Gnome/KDE slow?

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Tue May 17 16:27:45 BST 2005

Actually this Openbox window manager does make some difference. It's
hard to tell sometimes because you can be opening slow programs like
Firefox or gnome terminal. Perhaps a solution is to use other
programs?

Replace Nautilus with Rox Filer, Metacity with OpenBox, Gnome Panel
with PyPanel or fbpanel etc.

Chris