[Wolves] Badly in need of a forum?

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Wed May 18 09:16:25 BST 2005

With a forum it gives you the choice to subscribe to a topic you are
interested in and you will get an email telling you when someone has
replied. It won't force every single topic discussed on you.

If someone was to put up a forum (preferably one that works with the
mailing list) I know I'd use it. It's not about which method is better
as that only comes down to choice, it's about having that choice.

Chris