[Wolves] Kevan is a star

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:05:50 BST 2005

On 5/18/05, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> HIi All
>
> Top marks to Kevan, he offered me the Suse 9.3 live CD (Off list) I told him
> that I didn't want to put him out.
>
> Anyway I was out yesterday morning doing training when I got back to the
> office Kevan had called round and dropped off a copy DVD he had made. what a
> selfless act considering I had not asked him to do it and very appreciated by
> me.

Hey, no problem at all.  Peter, you've helped me out in the past and
I'm just glad to be able to repay those favours in a snall way.
That's what this list is all about, friendship.  There are others on
here who have helped me and I'm grateful to them and hope to able to
repay them some way in the future :-)

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer