[Wolves] Badly in need of a forum?

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:16:22 BST 2005

Sure we can, as I said earlier I have made all the points I wished to
and so there is no point in discussing this any further :)

When I said "unless someone puts forward a very good reason" that
wasn't an offer for someone to put forward one because I later said
there is no such reason that could change my mind. I can see why you
thought I was trying to continue this however.

Chris