[Wolves] Badly in need of a forum? Apologies if offence caused.

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 22:51:52 BST 2005

--- mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk wrote:

> Hi Kevan and all
> I apologise if my first mailing stirred you up, I'm
> not a 'Troll' as you
> put it, just a newbie who was getting totally lost
> under the number of emails

Cool. I didn't mean to sound like I was tearing you a
new arsehole, I just got wound up with 12 emails
saying the same thing.

As I said, if you really would prefer a forum then set
one up. Thats the way we do things, nobody gives us
what we have, we set them up ourselves.

As for email, delete what you don't understand or ask
what it means. Personally I don't use a mail client, I
use Yahoo. If you need to, just sort your mail by
heading, that way you will get everything in some kind
of order rather than all jumbled up. Or change to
digest mode.

I've been on the list about 4 and a half years now, I
learnt most of what I know just by sitting on the
list,  listening and then reading up on things people
mentioned that sounded interesting. I also adopted the
conventions that other people more knowledgable than I
employed when using the list.

Anyway, I'm glad you weren't put off :)

Ad

--