[Wolves] Badly in need of a forum?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:39:06 BST 2005

On 5/19/05, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:

> You've not read my earlier posts, this list is not moderated and I for one am
> glad it isn't as only the grown ups with a bit of worldly experience will
> stay here all the easily offended will go else where.

Exactly, sometimes we make a mistake and have to take the flak like a
man on the chin.  Then you learn from it and are a better person for
it.  Or, you leave and flit from mailing list to mailing list to forum
peeing people off all over the place and ultimately learning nothing.

:-)

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer