[Wolves] (no subject)

mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 19 20:30:20 BST 2005

on Thu, 19 May 2005 10:50:48
Peter included  a quote from me and wrote
>> If of course if you want to pay £25 plus a month for an extended warranty
>> on a PCWorld box containing obsolete parts it's up to you to accept the
>> apellation of idiot
>
>I will pardone your ignorance of me and my capabilities, just to put you
>
>straight I'm the Sales Manager for an IT solutions provider supplying all
>
>hardware and software, networking etc etc. We are also an independent ISP.
>
>My first computer was a Commodore 64, I have dabbled with Linux on and off
>
>over the years but seriously took it up two and half - three years ago
>
>I have left your post in tact deliberately as I cant be arsed to answer
every

>paragraph.
>
>My 13 year old daughters can use Mandrake without any problems and have
used

>Linux since they were 10yrs old, to me that demonstrates that anyone can
>use
>Linux, anyone should be able to use Linux idiots and newbies included.
>
>I'm not going to waste my time typing anymore but as a your a new member
>might
>I suggest you give it a week or so to learn who and what members are.

I must say perhaps i should just piss off as every one takes the hump around
here, either that or stop using rhetorical statements.

As to your non booting SUSE 9.2 Pro, I have wiped out SUSE pro's GRUB MBR
many times and I cured everytime by booting from the SUSE install disc(s)
and choosing system repair.

That might be a thing of the past using Kevan's advice though.

So should I just unsubscribe from this mailing list or just watch and wonder
like a child...
All Ive learnt so far is I get people on this lists back up, thanks for being
so hospitable.

Mad Malc

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/