[Wolves] Installing Windows after Linux

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Fri May 20 08:48:31 BST 2005

Thanks for all the replies, they'll certainly help when I come to do
this over the weekend.

As for 2K not being as good for gaming your right, Windows XP wins
here from a benchmark I have seen but a few FPS is nothing to me. I
played the same games on both XP and 2K a while back when I was trying
to decide which one to use. Without benchmarking both seemed to offer
the same performance.

Chris