[Wolves] Peter's 5 Problems?

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri May 20 08:59:26 BST 2005

Andy Wootton wrote:

> Peter Cannon wrote:
>
>> Finally the most serious issue, Why are 18 year old sex kittens no
>> longer interested in me?
>>

> You are now a computer nerd. Welcome to our world. At least you can
> stop wasting valuable hacking time on personal hygeine.

Grow a beard, you know you want to.  It's good to have a beard, it
covers up when you don't shave, it stops you getting all inappropriate
with 18 year old sex kittens and it can be useful as a food store in all
weathers.  Get the beard you have always wanted and join the gang.

> Woo

sparkes

--
I see anarchism as the theoretical ideal to which we are all gradually
evolving to a point where everybody can tell the truth to everybody else

    Robert Anton Wilson, the Utopia USA interview