[Wolves] re: lexmark printer which model?

David Morley davmor2 at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 12:39:48 BST 2005

there are drivers for some models but you have to look for them x74-75 are
covered and the printer element works quite well.  I emailed Lexmark and
their official responce was " We until now have only made printers for
microsoft.  But with the increasing number of linux user we are looking to
include linux drivers."  I just went out and bought a hp printer cheap
cheerful and works fine.  Lexmark now have 4 officially supported linux
printers.