[Wolves] Jono on TV ?

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:56:43 BST 2005

On 5/23/05, Barbie <barbie at missbarbell.co.uk> wrote:
> My other half asked a very interesting question though. Do the other countries treat Eurovision as big a joke as we do? I suspect not, seeing as this is probably the only international forum for many of the countries.

Nope. I am reliably informed that we have Terry extracting the urine
from the whole proceedings and everyone else has really serious
commentary like it's a proper contest rathe rthan one huge
over-inflated joke. Terry Wogan is in the running for Greatest Living
Englishman based solely on his Eurovision contributions over the
years, I reckon :)

Aq.