[Wolves] Shameless Job Plea

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 02:00:42 BST 2005

Apologies for the brash nature of such a request.

I am finishing my degree in the next week, I need a
job and I'm doing my damnedest to find one.

I’m looking for IT work. Preferably Linux admin work,
but I would consider any other Unix, general IT
support or sub-section of similar computing
employment. A junior Linux admin would suit me peachy
but we can all dream.

I'd like to think that I might have demonstrated some
level of ability here, though I am sure there are
lurkers that might think better.

I'd be grateful if anyone who can help would get in
touch privately via email, or recommendations for good
job search sites will be taken on here, I'm sure a lot
of people would find that useful.

Thanks for listening and once again I'm sorry for the
tasteless nature of this ugly begging email.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk