[Wolves] Yahoo! upgrade

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Thu May 26 23:00:51 BST 2005

Hmmm... Lets see what simon singh (crypto-dudeologist and mathematician)
has to say about this....

http://www.monkeysailor.co.uk/lug has the answers you seek!

episode 5 for the lowdown on infinity... and am I alone in thinking that
1+purple is a perfectly valid sum as long as the result is another
imaginary number (possibly called Frank or Desmond)

Monkeysailor