[Wolves] test

Peter Cannon highwayman.turpin at gmail.com
Sat May 28 14:44:44 BST 2005

On Saturday 28 May 2005 13:09, sparkes wrote:

> >Just testing, sorry .
>
> it didn't work you need to do it again.

That wouldn't suprise me, I'm so f&$£ed off you wouldn't believe it.

1. Computer went tits up, I'm still not happy with it its taken two days to
get the mail working I think KDE Kontact 3.4.0 might be a bit flaky kept
saying it didn't know what smtp.gmail.com was!!!

2. The tail gate on my car snapped off one of the hinges + the rubber support
on the exhaust is broken.

3. Our Digital TV has decided last night that it will show and install all the
freeview channels except ITV & Channel 4.
I can watch them through the same areal on my PC and another TV so something
has gone wrong on our main TV.

4. I cant go on its too depressing :-(

--
Regards