[Wolves] webcams

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Sun May 29 10:34:03 BST 2005

>I'll have one so long as it works on Fedora & Suse? I bought a Trust 150
>£10.00 from PC World but it wont work :-(

Should work if you have the latest kernel.... Def. works on ubuntu out
of the box - I have some links at work for kernel drivers and things if
you do need to update

>Sale or return?

As long as you keep all the packaging neat and tidy, which is quite easy
because that's how I tested it ;-p

>Re-stocking fee not acceptable.

I'll waive the usual 10% restocking fee if the camera doesn't work for you.

>Actually I think I pass your place every night on the way home. I'm sure we've
>bought stuff from you in the past *Centro Systems Ltd*
>
>Back at work Tuesday when are you open till? I'll come and pick it up.

Open 9am - 6pm Mon-Fri and 9am-5pm on Sat.