[Wolves] Shameless Job Announcement

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 19:42:21 BST 2005

OK thanks to everyone who replied once again. I am now
officially employed :)

Out of the blue I got a call on Thursday morning from
an agency working on behalf of a small ISP based in
Telford. I was invited for an interview which took
place on Friday morning and I was offered the job a
few hours later. Woohoo!

I am now officially a Linux Systems Administrator.
Scary :) This means I will have to learn the Red Hat
way of doing things :-/

It turns out that Jon Farmer (long time list-member)
knows the company as they partner with Entanet for
some stuff.

Thanks again to everyone who replied.

Ad

--