[Wolves] Shockwave via Crossover with firefox, any one done this?

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 17:37:43 GMT 2005

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

> Is shockwave supported by crossover?

Yes, thats the main reason i have crossover.  There
are websites that i i can't use.

> Plus shockwave sucks and is so 1997 :-)

I did'nt know it was that old, still there websites
out there that require it.

> This is part of the copy protection on the program.
> It thinks you are attempting to discover a way to
> patch the copy protection by the looks of it.

BINGO!  There is a patch that allows to play the game
without the cd.  BUT, i can't play the game with the
cd so i am stumped on both fronts.
So basically you say to find another patch which will
remove this check?

Wine installs everything but getting the apps to work
is another the problem.  I am going to try the my
Lexmark printer under wine and see if i can print in
linux.

Thanks again

Cheers

Bobby