[Wolves] wanadoo broadband

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 5 14:32:47 GMT 2005

Hi

I don't have experience with wannado, but with others
yes and they tend to be the same. Usually if the
modem/router has an ethernet connection just connect
the ethernet card from the pc to it, access the modem/
 router through a browser (the address usually
192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1) access the modem or router
settings, give user name and password as given by the
ISP and you should be ok. Do close and reboot to
activate.

If the setup is a modem and router serving a small
home network then you may need to tweak the router's
settings to enable DHCP. Instructions with
modem/router are usually ok

HTH

Mo