[Wolves] PeterC joins the 21st Century

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:14:12 GMT 2005

On 10/11/05, Wayne Morris <wayne at machx.co.uk> wrote:

> Note that the microfilter is only necessary to prevent you hearing the
> modem tones on the phone,
> can still use a phone without its just a bit squeaky.'
> Suprised noone had produced a phone with 'built in' microfilter so it
> 'just works' - most of the cost of a microfilter must
> be the plug/socket/casing - stick it in the phone and it would add pennies!
>
> --

Mmmmmmm, no, sorry got to beg to differ there Wayne.  I tried ours
without a filter and it was horrible.  Yes, you could hear - just
about - what was being said but in all honesty it was unusable.  Is it
different on cable maybe?  We have a BT line.
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street
Cheslyn Hay