[Wolves] PeterC joins the 21st Century

SimonB SimonB at Geek-web.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 17:35:57 GMT 2005

Hiya,

Right talking from experience here so if I make a mess of it I apologise
in advance.

>From what I know most extension cables for telephones are only 2 core as
the phones need the two wires rather than four to operate. So most
extension cables only come with two as its cheaper for them to make.
However DSL requires all four, and hence the problem.

This is pretty much what I know of it, as im stuck on cable until next
yr (ADSL2 I hope)

Cheers,

SimonB