[Wolves] Blueyonder

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Sun Nov 13 13:42:32 GMT 2005

Hi
    The IP is dynamic but shouldn't change that often :)
although there are lots of upgrades going at the moment with ip blocks being
redistributed. This is part of the 10Meg upgrades to the network. A new
upstream frequency at 18.9 Mhz...

How come I know all this shit Its NOT my job !!

If you  lot would find it useful may be I should do a talk on the CBN (Cable
Broadband Network) from a hackers point of view.... Shhhhhhhh, " did you see
you it was, do you get a good luck at his face?"

Oh yes sorry I forgot what I was going to say :)

I would just use dyndns.org or other provider of the same...

ttfn

Re-LoaD