[Wolves] Mouse mechanics...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:55:36 GMT 2005

Does anybody know of a site that had detailed internal mechanics of
various mice?  I'm being vague I know.  This is a Logitech cordless
mouse (not optical).  I took it apart for cleaning the other day - I
did try without undoing the screws but it was no good.  A spring
dropped out and though I'm fairly sure I know where it should go I
don't know how it should fit.  Hence, I need a site that shows the
internals of varsious mice.  I have of course contacted Logitech....
hmmmm...sorry confidential information....  Even thoug I own the
thing.
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street