[Wolves] Mouse mechanics...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:02:34 GMT 2005

On 14/11/05, Steve Parkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:
> Kevanf1 wrote:
> > Does anybody know of a site that had detailed internal mechanics of
> > various mice?
>
> What a wicked resource ;-)  I'd be a regular
>
> the spring is probably from the clicker on the scroll button.
>
> sparkes

Yes, that's exactly where I think it is from...trouble is it is not
apparent just where it sits :-(

I should add that it is very unlike me to have this situation occur.
I normally either jot down details of where parts come from or make
sure I have good schematic.  Many years of taking fishing reels apart
- and putting them back together again succesfully -  have taught me
this.

Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street