[Wolves] Blueyonder

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 10:49:49 GMT 2005

On Sunday 13 November 2005 13:15, Peter Cannon wrote:

Sorted out a remote connection to my Dads Computer.

I installed PCanyWhere on both mine and his computers (his after a lot of
swearing from me, sorry Dad) as I suspected it is Virused up to its eyeballs
poor dad he thought he just had to load the software and all his troubles
would be over.

I don't think he understood he had to actually run a scan or at least schedule
one and have the computer switched on within that time frame.

I could never to telephone support day in day out, anyone who is doing that I
take my hat off to you.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon