[Wolves] Off Topic: 2 armchairs going for free

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 11:00:24 GMT 2005

I was trying to post this on wolves freecyle, but attempting to signup
to yahoo groups gets me a nasty "this document contains no data"
message, so I've given up!

Anyway, we're doing our house up and have 2 comfortable armchairs, in
good condition, that need a home.  If anyone wants them you'll need to
be able to collect them.

Alternatively, does anyone know of local charity shops that will collect
furniture?  We really don't want to throw them away if we can avoid it
as they're perfectly good.

thanks

Kat