[Wolves] Blueyonder

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 11:28:50 GMT 2005

On Thursday 17 November 2005 11:03, Stuart Langridge wrote:

> Just out of interest, why PCAnywhere rather than VNC, since PCAnywhere
> costs money? I've heard people say that PCA is a little better, but it
> never seemed better *enough* to me to justify the licence cost.

1. "costs money" ??? I work in IT .....

2. I would have preferred to have done a VNC from my Suse box but he is on
Windows ME, I didn't know what he needed or what I had to have running on his
machine, if he had something running getting Suse to connect............

The list is endless and easy is best. to be honest everything was up and
running inside of 20 minutes and that includes a full installation on my dads
machine.

If he had been a bit more clued up on computers I could have connected to him
with 5-10 minutes. I love Linux me and the girls hardly ever use Windows at
home but I have to say when it comes to no hassle easy setup MS is still
winning  the race.

I don't want an MS v Linux debate they bore they bollocks off me.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,