[Wolves] Samba in an Active Directories environment

Ian Harper idharper at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 11:58:50 GMT 2005

We have a mix of RH 7.3,  9.0,  RHEL 4.0 and Whitebox 4.0, I am also
looking at setting up an ubuntu machine as one of our servers need
upgrading to a 2.6 kernel and RH and SUSE dont have drivers for the
Promise IDE raid controller thats on the motherboard - Knoppix and
Ubuntu see the drives so I can at least do software RAID on them.

For my sins I confess to being an RHCE and have been dabbling since RH
5.0 at work.