[Wolves] Any views on Symphony OS and mezzo.

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 13:37:52 GMT 2005

On Saturday 26 November 2005 12:41, Bobby Singh wrote:

> Yes i own up my english is not that good.  I spend a
> few seconds per e-mail in the furture i will spend
> more time on the linux e-mails.

Like I say speaking poor English I can understand But writing it is a
differant matter even Gmail has a spell checker and most people, especially
someone with poor English would use that to ensure they are understood you
don't, I wonder why?

> Well this happened to me the first time in fedora, i
> was trying to highlight that i was having newbie
> problems in fedora.  But its ok now and its up and
> running.
> If there is a limit to the maillist i don't know about
> it.  I only post to the maillist with linux problems.
> If it seems i have a problem with every distro then
> does that mean i am rubbish at linux.  Maybe so, hence
> i seek help with stuff like this.

Yes Mark there is! a limit to how much trolling I'll put up with.

And I'm not falling for this anymore.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon