[Wolves] RE: Tumbleweeds.

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:03:57 BST 2005

On 06/10/05, Helen Randle <helen.randle at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/5/05, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Not heard of 'The Knights of Gallifrey'?  My Yahoo Group :-)))
> >

>  I hadn't. I'm an Outpost Gallifrey girl!
>
>  Helen

I'd better look that one up :-)  The Knights are a fairly small group
that I set up when the original Doctor Who group folded.  Obviously I
don't know whether it was the 'original' group but it was one that was
advertised in a Dr Who novel.  I offered to take over the reigns at
the time when the then admin offered the post.  I never did get a
reply...possibly because he had a too good a spam filter in place.   I
then contacted as many of the old group as I could and asked their
opinion as to whether they wanted me to set up a new group.... The
rest is history.  We've had some interesting short stories submitted.
Though, I have to say that by short I mean very, very short :-)
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street
Cheslyn Hay